Saturday, December 12, 2009

Border and Wall Paper Options!

When going online to search for 'wallpaper options' I didn't think I would find much! I thought wallpaper was a ding art from. I knew that some 'fancy designers' were still creating 'high end expensive' wall paper, but in terms of inexpensive wallpaper I thought it was totally on the out.

But I found some great options on 'Discount Decorating' a website that serves Canada and the U.S.

View some of my favourite options further down the page!! I don't know How I'm going to pick! There are way to many cute options!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |