Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Easter Ideas |

Last Easter I made these cute rice crispy robin's nests. They looked really cute, were easy to make and were a yummy treat at our family meal. View the recipe here.

(The 'Martha' Shot hehe)


Easter Egg Tree. I made this tree last year by simply spray painting a tree branch gold, placing it in a little basket and securing it with floral foam and then covering the base with moss. I found the old fashioned looking Easter eggs at Michale's craft store and hung them on the branches.






This is the grapevine wreath that I use for every season and for Easter I put a green and purple plaid ribbon on it with three egg vine branches in multiple colours from the dollar store. I then put the little Easter Banner on it (again found at Michale's).




Let me know about your Easter Ideas! I would love to try something new this year! Leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Good day! I was so impressed to see a very well-presented dishes that is absolutely tasty and delicious. You've done a great job.Well, thank you for sharing your talent and article it is very well appreciated. You can also visit my site if you have time.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home

Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |