I just discovered Spoonflower, an awesome fabric site with so many unique fabrics.
I Love it because:
- You can search for exactly what you are looking for
- Beside the fabric you choose they give you coordinating fabrics / fabrics from the same line --> making it easy to create a cohesive look.
- You can purchase the pattern you chose in a number of different fabric types.
- They have patterns that are pre-made quilt tops - all you have to do is cut out the patches and sew them together to make your quilt.
- They have awesome 'Calendar Tea Towel' patterns which are cute to make for gifts.
- They show 'projects' made by others using the fabric so that you can see what the fabrics look like.
- They link to real photos of the fabric on Flickr so that you can see the actual fabric/size.
- There is no trip to the store only to find that they don't have what you are looking for
- No more waiting in the long SLOW line ups at Fabricland!
Check it out!