Thursday, May 5, 2011

'Me' New Watch |


I got a new watch today called a 'Me' Watch!

I needed a watch for when I am taking photos at weddings (as staying on schedule is very imperative to the job!) I needed something durable & lightweight and that would get in my way while taking photos so I was looking for a rubber band watch. I had one when I was 10 years old and it was the ONLY watch I ever liked (I hate big heavy uncomfortable watches).

So at Zellers today I found the 'Me' watch. It is made out of Silicon which is a very green product and I got it in a cute coral colour (it comes in many colours). It is a very lightweight band watch and it kinda looks like a bracelet. It is also waterproof so great for the beach too!

Plus it was only $14.99 so I great price and since it is soft it shouldn't get damaged or scratched while I am taking photos.

Maybe I will start a new watch trend for photographers!

Check out their site: 4mewatch.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |