Thursday, July 7, 2011

Green With Envy...Over Emerald Earrings!

I am not usually the type of person to see a fashion item that I HAVE TO HAVE, but every time I see Kyle Richard's beautiful Emerald earrings on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills I just LOVE them!
She wears them with such grace and ease. I don't think I could pull off earrings of that size BUT I found a similar pair that are perfect for me in Designs by Jocelyn on Etsy.

This is the pair, I love the leaves and the wooden look to the gold surrounding the emeralds:

This pair of earrings is also a lot cheaper, at $28.00, than the Kyle Richard's pair that were made by Jennifer Miller. Her pair can be found HERE for $125.00 (A surprisingly low price!)

More Beautiful Emerald Finds:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful emeralds, indeed!

    Thank you so much for mentioning my emerald green earrings. I sent you a message on Etsy regarding your custom earrings. Thanks so much again! :)

    Best,
    Designs by Jocelyn on Etsy
    Handmade Jewelry and Accessories: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsbyJocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are extremely pretty and the price is also value for the product I feel.They are not at all unreasonable.Charm Bracelets

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |