Friday, June 10, 2011

DIY Scrunch Belt |

I made this really cute 'scrunch belt' yesterday!

Somehow awhile ago I stumbled across a tutorial on youtube about how to make this type of belt.

It looked really simple and I just happened to be at Fabricland yesterday during a 50% off sale so I picked up the items needed (fabric, elastic band and a belt clasp). I got everything I needed to make the belt for around $5.00!!

It was so easy to make - I think I will make more to give as gifts and even to sell on Etsy! Might be a good project for up at the cottage on my summer holiday this year!

Photos Of MY Belt |




Belt Making Tutorial |

1 comment:

  1. Hi.. this is such a nice idea! Do you know what these belt clasps are called? I can't seem to find them on ebay or anywhere else online...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |