Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hair Flares | I'm a "Featherhead"


I got my hair done today at Skintreet here in London by Annette, a great hairdresser.

The receptionist had a 'Hairfeather' in her hair, and so I asked about them and the more I heard about them the more I liked the idea of having one in my hair too.

They simply tie around a few strands of your hair and are held in with a small bead. They can be washed, dried, flat ironed, curled etc. AND they will last for up to 2 months!

When I got home I looked into them and here is the official Featherhead website.

And below is a promo video for the feathers along with a few pictures of how mine looks.


Fine Featherheads Presents: a Tea Party from Fine Featherheads on Vimeo.

They also put 'Hair Tinsel' in a number of the girls hair while I was there and it is also a really nice look. It adds a little bit of subtle sparkle to your hair when the light catches it.

Here is the official Candian Hair Flares website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |