Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Decor |

Here are the pumpkins we carved this Halloween. It was our first time using templates and I chose 'the face' (a difficulty level ONE) and my husband carved the spider (a difficulty level FOUR)!


Lanterns on the front porch. These lanterns were used at my wedding handing above the head table. It was nice to get more use out of them for my Halloween decor. A cute little boy dressed as Batman even stopped to smell the candles! Quite Adorable!


Mini Lanterns on the mailbox. Again these we re-used from my wedding, I had them hanging in the guest seating tree at the wedding and they came in handy for Halloween decor this year as well.


Decorated Pumpkins and Lanterns on the window ledge inside the dinning room. One little boy dressed as a gorilla ran right up to the window and put his hands on the glass and exclaimed "WOW"... His farther had to drag him away from the window. I am glad all the little trick or treaters appreciated the decor hehe.


And of course the CANDY... I was also able to use the sunflower basket that my flower girls held at our wedding for the candy!


Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |