Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love is in the Air |

Valentines is on it's way!

This year I am going to be making a 'fruit bouquet' for my husband.

He is a very healthy eater and LOVES fruit and he also loves Dark Chocolate!

So I going to put together a bouquet using pineapple, cantaloupe, grapes and chocolate covered strawberries.

It will look something like this (hopefully) but I wont be using the green mellow - mine will mostly be pineapple flowers, grapes and strawberries.



Stay tuned for a description of how I made mine and for photos of how mine turned out!

I also hope to make valentine cards for friends and family this year using Vintage Valentines!

Here are a few 'Food' Valentines! Just looking at them puts me in the mood for Valentines Day and crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |