Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Farmhouse Wares Faves |

---------

I came across a beautiful website called 'Farmhouse Wares' and thought I would share some of my favourites from their online store.

I love this white ceramic pedestal as all of my dishes are white, so it would look lovely holding a centre piece on my table. Speaking of centre pieces I can't wait to do my oranges with cloves centre piece this winter!


Gorgeous old soap dish for the bathroom.
I guess the cup would be used for when brushing your teeth?

I Have a ribbon weakness too! I can't resist the 50% off ribbon rack at the craft store. So I loved this ribbon organizer that I came across on the site as it is rustic looking (not like the typical white melamine 'craft organizers' you see at the craft store) and it would come in very handy for my ribbon collection.

Cute Cake Stand, great for outdoor events as you could put anything insides (bowl of fruit, tray of goodies or even a cake) and the screen would act as a fly screen.


Adorable Scottie Dog Bookends (currently all of my bookends are my husband's and are quite masculine (lions, ships & granite), so these would add a feminine touch to our bookcases)


Unique Bee hive outdoor decorations, wish I would have spoted these in time for our wedding! Our guest favour was honey jars and these would have looked really cute in the barn where we had our reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |