Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Glass Curtains |


My office window is rather high and it is on the North side of the house and so it doesn't get a lot of sunlight. So for these reasons I decided that it would be a good idea to hang my glass ball collection in the window instead of curtains (since light and privacy were not issues).

I simply decided what order I wanted each piece to go in relation to each other and then I strung them up on an old curtain rod using ribbons that were cut at different lengths.

Now my window is more of an art piece on the wall and all the light that is on that side of the house can still come through unobstructed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |