Monday, January 17, 2011

Artist Feature | Jill Mitchell


Jill Mitchell is one of my favourite local Canadian Artists.

Many of her fun projects can be found on her blog and she recently opened an Etsy shop to begin offering her unique art to the public.

Jill designed a wedding map for me that was just amazing!

It brought all of the unique components of my wedding to life and added a custom whimsical feel to my invitations. (see map below)

Jill is currently designing a logo for my company as well as album cover designs for my client proof books and brag books.

If you are in need of custom design work with a very unique look Jill Mitchell is the artist for you!
She is very creative and can interpert your ideas in a unique and stylish way!

Here is a look at one of Jill's latest creations - Thank You Cards - Click here to purchase your very own from her shop.

Designs by Jill Michell



My Wedding Map Created By Jill:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |