Friday, May 13, 2011

Deck Garden |

I really wanted to plant a herb and veggie garden this year - but with Spring/Summer being my busiest work months I didn't want anything too hard to handle.

So I used an old planter box that came with our house, painted it, and planted herbs in it. I also used some pots that I found in the garage to plant tomatoes, green onions and cherry tomatoes.

We will probably attached a dowel from one side to the other at the top of the planter to hang additional pots from.

Here is what it looks like:


Even if we harvest just once from all these plants the garden will more than pay for itself! And HOPEFULLY everything survives and yields a lot!

I can't wait to add home grown veggies and herbs to salads etc. this summer!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love your wreath, it's absolutely gorgeous! The buttons are so cute! The tree looks lovely too - thanks for the links! garden decking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your web site is gorgeous..!! ur site rocks the house!!!

    Decking Timber

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |