Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cute Christmas Creations |

I wanted to share some of the super cute Christmas treats that I have come across that I would like to TRY to make this year for the various Christmas events we will be attending.

Fruit Christmas Tree - I found this on Pinterest and it is originally from the Ginger and Garlic blog.Vegetable Christmas Tree - When I came across this Veggie tree today I LOVED that it matched the fruit tree! You could do one of each to bring to a party or family event and have a 'forest of food' on the buffet table. Check out how to make it on Wanna Green Bean's Blog


Cheese Platter Tree - Love this idea too and it is a bit more simple than the above trees.


Cheese Tree - Instead of the classic cheese ball that I usually do for Christmas I want to try to make one of these 'cheese trees'. I think I would use red, yellow and green peppers to decorate it instead of the jelly sauce.


Chocolate Truffles
- I am for sure going to be making chocolate truffles this year to give as gifts. I got coco powder, coconut, walnuts and pecans and Christmas coloured sprinkles to make various flavours.
Oh the lovely treats of the holidays! Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |