Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mommy Moment | It's not about Me Anymore

The other day I had another 'mommy moment'. A friend of mine commented, after seeing my baby for the second time, that she was "looking healthy"!! I realized that this was the greatest compliment I had ever received! I was filled with pride and happiness knowing that I had been taking care of my baby and that she was healthy and well! I realized that from here on in the greatest compliments I will receive will be about my children! It is not about me anymore!

Aderyn Joy Week Two:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |