Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Vintage Halloween |

I LOVE antique and vintage post cards. I found some antique Christmas postcards at an antique shop yesterday and it made we want to look up 'antique Halloween postcards' and sure enough, there isn't an occasion that doesn't have vintage postcards it seems.

Below are a few of my favourites from my search.

In the past I have used these old postcard images to make cards out of. I have done it with Easter postcards, Christmas postcards and even Baby Shower cards. They are great resources to make a really interesting and old fashioned looking cards!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |