Monday, October 25, 2010

DIY Vintage Greeting Cards |

Why not use vintage photos of yourself / your family growing up to make greeting cards out of?

For example here is a picture of myself dressed as a piglet and my brother dressed as a cheetah for Halloween and I used this photo to make a card for my mom.

Simply find some of your old seasonal photos (Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Birthday etc.) and scan them into your computer. Then you can simply print out the photo to use on the front of a homemade card, or you can write your message right on the image using a program on your computer with a text option.

Here is an old photo of my brother at his birthday that I made into a birthday greeting:

And here is another picture of my brother that could I made into a note card that could be used for anything:


And here is a photo of my dad & brother building a snow man when he was two that can be used as a Christmas Card:


Vintage photo cards are SO popular right now - so why not make your own for a fraction of the cost and have more meaningful cards at the same time!!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! such a cute baby i like your posted Greeting card...
    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |