Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fabric Love |

It seems to be BABY SEASON. So many couples I know are having babies!

So with my new found love for Spoonflower Fabrics (see post below) I decided to do a post on baby fabrics!

I found some unique and someone unconventional boy and girl fabrics as well as some great gender neutral fabrics for those parents who are leaving their little one's gender a surprise!

There are SO many cute fabrics that I think I would create a room full of cute pillows for my baby with all different patterns on them so that I didn't have to choose just one!

Baby Girl:






Baby Boy:







Gender Neutral:







Check out the awesome fabrics on this site!
Spoonflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |