Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Sewing Room |

Yesterday I made a new Valance for my "sewing room".

I put "sewing room" in quotations because it is not just my sewing room. It is technically a guest bedroom BUT since it has two big closets in it it is also my 'closet' / wardrobe room.

And recently I put my sewing machine in it.

The room came with a VERY floral wallpaper when we bought the house and it hasn't been a priority for us to change it yet. SO I brought in some of my old baby dolls / stuffed animals, put a pink quilt on the bed, made a purple 'sewing' themed valance and put my pink sewing machine in the room.

So I guess overall it is the 'Girly Room' in the house! :D --> Flowers, Clothes, Pink, Sewing, Dolls...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |